Mahamba Gorge Hiking is a non-profit Organization committed to promoting the socio-economic development for the people of Shiselweni, and Swaziland at large. Mahamba Gorge Hiking, spearheaded by the Shiselweni Regional Administration, is a product of a collaborative effort of diverse stakeholder-ship drawn from Government, non-Government (NGOs), private sector, community members and others with a view to creating public awareness about the potential of Shiselweni region.
- To Move Shiselweni Forward By Recognising Its Worth And Beauty
- To Promote Youth Income Generating Projects
- To Support Crime Prevention Initiatives.
- Mahamba Gorge Hiking Sport supports Crime Prevention Programmes in the Shiselweni region
- Supports Girls’ Orphanage With Its Programs
- Supporting Youth Projects.
- Reaching Out To The Vulnerable Sectors.
Mahamba Gorge Hiking Sport 7th Edition
Date: 29th March 2020
Registration Open...@ E 200.00 Per Individual And E 950.00 Per Team Of 5
- T – Shirt.
- Draw-string bag.
- Healthy Snack.